Friday, January 11, 2008

Bad, Baaaaaad Day

Today was a stressful, horrible day.

In fact, this whole week has been that way. Since injuring my hip two weeks ago I have been unable to do anything. I can't take care of my daughter, I can't clean the house...heck, I can barely even take care of myself.

I am so frustrated with my stupid crutches that I want to throw them off a cliff. I hate having to ask everyone around me for everything; it makes me feel like a heel. I can't even carry a glass of water much less pick up my daughter and carry her.

By the end of work today, I was so frustrated and upset that I actually cried in the parking lot at work. I was tired and hurting and trying to carry two bags to my car when I dropped first my water bottle, then one of my crutches. I just stood there and cried. I wanted to scream and....and just walk; without the crutches. I want to be able to take care of my daughter again. Just me and her.

No comments: