Friday, May 20, 2016

What in the world am I doing?

So, HI. How are you doing? Good, I hope. I'm doing pretty decent myself. Ok, now I'm just going to jump past the rest of the awkward and straight into....well, I'm not entirely sure what. hmmmmmm..... I have three kids now. I should probably update this page. In all honesty I never thought I'd return to this blog...and the reason why is kinda crazy; I felt like God wanted me to. I have no clue why, maybe He has someone He wants to reach, but I am obeying that leading and typing away again. This time around will be a little different though. I'm a little different, a little older (and hopefully wiser). So this time around I'm not going to be editing nearly as much. What comes out is what is going to be posted - raw, because if I'm going to be following the leading of the Holy Spirit I certainly don't want to edit Him! So here's to the next post (raising my imaginary glass of OJ), and looking forward to where He'll take us. (and hopefully more coherence on my part!)

No comments: