Friday, September 07, 2007

Baby Love


Gorgeous. Adorable. Absolutely Perfect.

How the heck did I get this lucky?

She will be 6 weeks old on Sunday and I am so in love. I also feel a little guilty that I haven't blogged in so long...but hey, what do I to be guilty about? There are probably only about zero people who actually read this blog regularly anyway. Okay, maybe a few more but hopefully they will be forgiving...or at least understanding. After all, I did somehow manage to squeeze a human being out of my body.

Yeah, still can't believe that...

Okay so I will TRY to start blogging again soon, after all I have a ton of things to say. And yes, it will probably all be centered around my beautiful new baby girl. Can you blame me? She's B.E.A.U.TIFUL!

But for now I really need to go take a shower...It's been waaaay to long! Stinky me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is GORGEOUS! Congrats!! And I'm sorry I haven't been by in a long time. I've been slacking this summer. However, I suspect that you'll be busy for a while too. :)

Unknown said...

Stumbled back across you name in an old post - and whoa baby!

Big congrats!!!