*This post was inspired by Noble Savage, who got it from someone, who got it from someone...*
This is a list of 15 things I have left unsaid to various people in my life because of shyness, shame, hurt, fear of making someone angry, not having the words, or simply knowing better than to say it *wink*. So here we go!
1. Put some clothes on, for goodness sake! You look like a hoochie. (this would be aimed at quite a few people)
2. Uh, you should NOT be wearing that outfit. You seriously need a stylist. (this one too)
3. Get your dirty hand out of my popcorn!
4. No matter how hard I try, I just can't read your signals. Just tell me already!
5. I used to think you were nice but, because of your actions, you have really lost my respect.
6. Stop obsessing about finding a spouse. It is a huge turn-off.
7. You can be the most arrogant jerk I have ever had the misfortune to meet.
8. I know you're busy, but I really wish you would make time for me.
9. I understand that things can be overwhelming at times but, right now, you are overreacting. Get a grip.
10. You have a heart of gold and a great capacity to love; stop trying to pretend you are tough and uncaring.
11. You may think that you are showing leadership qualities, but you are actually just being a bossy, snotty brat.
12. I don't know why you didn't like me for so long, but I am so glad that you like me now!
13. I am so sorry. I wish it had never happened.
14. You will never know how much you hurt me when you killed our friendship.
15. You were one of the strongest and best influences in my life. I miss you. I love you, and my heart bleeds for your pain.
(This actually took me much longer than I anticipated but, WOW, it felt really nice to be able to articulate some of these.)